These men's shoes reinvent the Ultraboost for a confident and energy-filled run. The adidas Primeknit upper has a second-skin fit and is built with motion-weave technology for adaptive stretch and support. Torsion Spring embedded in the Boost midsole offers a propulsive feel from footstrike to toe-off.
- PRIMEKNIT 360: Ultimate precise & seamless fit for superior comfort and performance. The integrated motion weave technology acts like a ballistic band and allows your foot to expands but also keeps it in place during running.
- OPTIMISED BOOST: Unrivalled boost feeling
- STRETCHWEB WITH CONTINENTAL: rubber outsole with superior grip that adapts to every runner’s foot strike by moving in harmony with boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride.
- ANATOMICAL FIT: The shoe is built to follow your natural footshape and feel like a second skin for ultimate comfort and reduced pressure points around your foot.
- TORSION SPRING: Ultimate transition and propulsion
- OPTIMISED BOOST: a radically re-engineered process allowed us to completely rethink our approach to boost. through speed factory, we’ve managed to optimize the fusion of the boost pellets, allowing us to add 20% more boost keeping the same weight for an unrivalled new boost feeling.
- ANATOMICAL FIT: Ultimate comfort
- PRIMEKNIT 360: Ultimate seamless comfort and performance
- 3D HEEL FRAME: personalized fit through a 3D heel frame system that allows heel expansion in key zones and distributes pressure through a combination of flexible and supportive material.
- 3D HEEL FRAME: Improved adaptability and lightweight
- TORSION SPRING: A innovative boost molding process allows to fully embed the newly designed torsion spring which supports the foot during landing and propels you forward during toe-off.
- GenderMaleAge GroupAdultSubbrandsSport PerformanceTypeShoes - Low (No-Fb)Product groupShoesAll categoriesFOOTWEAR, RunningProduct LineRunning Ftw MenRetail Intro Date2019-06-01Material CompositionTEXTILE/SYNTHETICS
Delivery time for domestic orders is up to 4 business days for Standard Shipping provided the address is duly completed. Our team will contact you to schedule the delivery date for Heavy Goods Shipping. International Express Shipments will be treated on a case by case basis. All details will be sent to you once order is placed. Delivery policy.
You may return or exchange most new items sold by Mike Sport within 14 days from your purchase date, in the original unused condition and unopened packaging. For more information please check our Return, Refund and Exchange policy. menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Please note that we do not exchange or return in any heavy equipment if assembled: Treadmill, Elliptical, Bike, Home Gym, Trampoline, Jacouzi ...etc